The Curaçao Testing Qualifications Board (CTQB) is a national board member of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) representing Curaçao. We are a not for profit legal entity formed in 2017.
To contribute to the quality of software products being delivered in Curaçao and its region, through better testing to be enabled by enhancing the knowledge and skills of test professionals and to support the further development of the testing profession.
What we do
- Introduce ISTQB on the Curaçao and regional IT community
- Organize ISTQB accredited trainings for IT professionals to enhance their test knowledge and skills
- Run ISTQB exams whereby attendees can achieve an internationally recognized test certificate
- Organize testing as a special interest group on Curaçao
- Promote software testing as a profession
- Be involved in local IT and quality events and conferences
- Cooperate with the University of Curaçao